Monday, March 31, 2014

Quick Pics (Garfield Conservatory Meet)

Over the weekend, we had a small meet at the Garfield Conservatory in Chicago. One of my favorite reasons (besides the flower displays) for having meets here is that it’s a casual “low pressure” sort of meet and allows a small group to talk and get to know each other … and take some nice photos even in the dead of winter.

 photo 2a7e82ef-c74f-4d5e-a7e1-58adcc4d9a69_zps49cfb1a3.jpg

I ran with the floral theme and wore a green floral Metamorphose jsk with an Innocent World blouse and a handmade hairpiece. I think my spring-green nails and floral rings added a bit of interest without being overwhelming. I do wish that I had taken my own advice and applied some under-eye concealer that day - but like Alice, apparently “I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.”

 photo 66b7b003-7b93-4586-b797-c72c053b4f73_zps644e3a43.jpg Photos by Kasey Zhong & Zechao Yang!

No comments:

Post a Comment