Sunday, April 20, 2014

Over the years

 photo timeline_zps49192528.jpg I'm sure lots of you have seen these lolita "timelines", well here is one more. I'm cheating slightly with 2003 because that was Mana cosplay - however it was my gateway to lolita. For some years I only had the pics shown to go back to, some years are missing due to a crashed computer, for some years i had plenty of material and chose what seemed to represent my style best in that era (not the best or worst pic, just representative). On a personal note, i never seem to look at the camera head-on. I seriously couldn't find ONE photo where i'm looking right forward. Also 2007 is looking dubiously at 2005 ... y u so bitchy 2007??

3 comments:

  1. Bravo, I don't know why I didn't discover this blog sooner... I am 53 and wear petticoats everyday... luckily I work at a college where wearing this style is not forbidden, although it is not encouraged, but I often hear my boss pointing out my skirts to visitors in a way that says, "she works here, isn't she fabulous?!" I am a fan of Advanced Style, the book, the movie, and the website, and I am thrilled to discover Advanced Lolita Style. I have a secret Pinterest board called "Lolita Style over 40" and seek images of women my age wearing Lolita, Otome Kei, and what I call "Nearly Lolita"... please continue this blog... now that I have found you I will be a devoted follower...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All none of the Lolita fashion outfits you styled and modelled in the outfit photos above look wonderfully ultra-feminine (I LOVE them)!!!!!! You modelled them beautifully!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! I did a typo - I meant to say all NINE of the Lolita fashion outfits looked gorgeous and wonderfully ultra-feminine! I LOVE them.

    P.S.: My YouTube full brief panty modelling and review videos are at
    https://www.youtube.com/user/misterpantybuns/videos
    Comments welcomed!

    ReplyDelete