Saturday, April 19, 2014

Brown seems to be my new "thing"

 photo browncoord3_zpsde589319.jpg
Looking back on this outfit, I wish i had worn a smaller flower with my headbow, or none at all. However, for the most part i'm happy with how the browns, offwhite and creams coordinate. The dress and socks are AP, the purse and headbow are Innocent World, the Rosette is by Mossbadger and everything else is offbrand.  photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zps6465128f.jpg
Now this is how i've been wearing sweeter dresses lately - toning it down with non-print socks and a plain bolero and boots. I think that there is so much going with the print (an older and absolutely unpopular AP print by the way, it goes for super cheap on Mbok) that it doesn't need much in the way of accesory support. I wore a cute doughnut ring but limited myself to just that one to keep it from being overwhelming. Most of this outfit is AP, the boots, socks and headbow are Innocent World and the blouse is a Forever 21 offbrand find.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment